Do They Know that Each Modern UI Tile that Switches Us to the Desktop Represents a Windows 8 Failure?
Each Tile on the Modern UI that switches over to the Desktop to get the job done represents a part of the Windows 8 operating system that is currently unfinished or an outright failure. Within the Metro-side Internet Explorer, each time it had to be run
on the desktop in order to run right, that was a frustrating failure right from the start -- much of that was fixed when they finally plugged Flash Player into the Metro-side of Internet Explorer. However, Silverlight applications like Netflix are still unusable
on the Metro-side of IE, and have to be run from the desktop, since the Netflix app still has missing features.
Here are a list of essential Tiles that I have on my Modern UI Start-Screen, each of which switch me over to the desktop in order to do their job.
1) Computer or My Computer, and other Windows Explorer tools. They need a Windows Explorer or My Computer Metro app.
2) Task Manager. They need a fully functional Metro version of Task Manager.
3) Control Panel. They need a full-featured Metro version of Control Panel that doesn't automatically switch us to the Desktop.
4) CCleaner. There needs to be a Windows 8 app for CCleaner that runs on the Start Screen in order for Windows 8 to be complete.
5) Homegroup and Libraries -- again we need a full-scale Metro-side Windows Explorer.
6) For Netflix and a few other things, there needs to be a Silverlight extension that works on the Modern UI version of Internet Explorer.
7) I need a Modern UI version of Spotify and Pandora that actually allow the music to run in the background. Right now, these programs only run in the background if they are run on the Desktop side of things.
8) Need a Metro UI version of LibreOffice, or comparable Microsoft Office programs or Microsoft Works programs that run and stay on the Metro-side of things.
9) I would like a Modern UI version of Notepad++.
10) I would like a Modern UI version of Media Player, because the 'Music' tile doesn't seem to work right yet, and isn't intuitive.
11) We need a Metro-side tile that displays the right-side desktop taskbar information on the Modern UI, especially the action center, the 'Safely Remove Hardware', the clock, the sound volume, possibly incoming mail, and keyboard status such as Caps Lock,
Num Lock, and Scroll Lock for all the wireless keyboards. Or, we need a taskbar on the Metro-Side of things, so that we don't have to go to the desktop to get the information. There is plenty of space to put a fully functional CLOCK on the Metro-side of
12) We need a Command Prompt Tile that works and stays on the Metro Side of things.
13) We need 'Shut Down', 'Restart', 'Hibernate', and 'Sleep' tiles for the Modern UI side of things.
14) Each of the different Cloud Drive services need to be encouraged and helped to develop full-featured Modern UI tiles that work as well on the Metro-side as they do on the Desktop side -- starting with SkyDrive itself.
15) We need a fully-functional Start Button tile on the Metro Side of the Start Screen.
16) Someday, there needs to be a Google Chrome Windows 8 app for the Modern UI, since some websites simply run better on Google Chrome.
Each time one of these applications pulls us over to the Desktop side of things in order to get the work done in a timely and productive fashion, then that affects performance and serves as a reminder that Windows 8 is still an unfinished product.
I love Windows 8. I just wish that they would finish what they started and remove every excuse we have for switching over to the desktop side of things in order to get our daily tasks done. Will Microsoft finish what they started?
Keys to the Problem Do They Know that Each Modern UI Tile that Switches Us to the Desktop Represents a Windows 8 Failure?
Check Windows System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Do They Know that Each Modern UI Tile that Switches Us to the Desktop Represents a Windows 8 Failure?:
How to Fix Do They Know that Each Modern UI Tile that Switches Us to the Desktop Represents a Windows 8 Failure? with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Way to Update & Download SONY SVE14A2X1EH Wireless State Device driver,How to Update & Download SONY SVS1511X9RB Graphics Driver for D2 (Intel) v.9.17 - 22.214.171.12428,Method to Download SONY VGN-CR290N Realtek High Definition Audio Driver v.126.96.36.19933,Download SONY VGN-FS710/W Utilities DLL Update v.6.4.0.06290 driver,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR460E/P Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver v.188.8.131.5247,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error,Solution to ashoutxt.dll Missing Error,Solution to cxcore096.dll Missing Error,Where can I Find dsauth.dll File,How to Fix msde.dll Not Found Error,Best Method to Fix psizewizres.dll Error
Read More: Troubleshoot:disk management error Error,Troubleshooter of Error: Disk Defragmenter Icon shows on desktop with an option to buy now,Troubleshooter of Error: downloaded Picasa 3,cannot pull up. says non compatabile,How to Fix Problem - Display driver stopped responding and has recovered ( Nvidia 9800GT )?,How to Resolve - Downloads Files Not Saving?,Data validation question. Maintaining and updating named ranges.,Desktop Gadget Gallery on Windows 7,delete empty rows,Deleting a page and also how can I copy an exact page lay out on a new page,Date Formula for 1st Sunday of each Month (3rd to 9th)