Animated cursors and RAM
Our IT Security person at work is concerned that the animated cursors -- built in to Windows XP -- use more processor resources and RAM than regular cursors.
Am talking about handwait.ani and stopwatch.ani -- which come with Windows.
Is this true? I use handwait.ani for Working in Background and stopwatch.ani for Busy.
Solutions to the Problem Animated cursors and RAM
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Animated cursors and RAM has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Animated cursors and RAM:
How to Fix Animated cursors and RAM with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Apparently clean boot doesn't solve flashing blue cursor circle Windows 7?? [Solved],[Anwsered] An error occurred in the script on this page on starting every nery new tab in IE9,All Restore Points Erased. Unable to Create New - 0x80042308,Any way to automate creation of Win 7 Restore Points? I'd like the system to automagically create one each night [Solved],[Anwsered] Am unable to open Excel spreadsheets by clicking on the file.,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open