Autoplay always asks new options
No matter what settings I use, when Autoplay is enabled,
it ALWAYS gives me options for DVDs. I have it set specifically
to "Play with PowerDVD11" for both DVDs and Enhanced DVDs.
Despite this, it will ALWAYS come up saying new options are
available: It shows the PowerDVD (Default) and lists ImgBurn (new)
as an option to make a disc image with.
It will NOT, however, actually
play the DVD on it's own without interaction from me!
How do I stop it from showing new options and just PLAY the
thing like it's setup to do? Otherwise, I can only disable
Autoplay completely and just manually start the DVD on my own
--- which is what I now have to do anyway because of that popup.
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate Edition 32-bit
Default Media Player: PowerDVD 11
DVD Movies: Play with PowerDVD 11
Enhanced DVD Movies: Play with PowerDVD 11
ALL other media: Take no action.
Anwsers to the Problem Autoplay always asks new options
You might see if any of these troubleshooting steps for AutoPlay might help you.
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Autoplay always asks new options:
How to Fix Autoplay always asks new options with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Troubleshoot:Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter problems Error,Troubleshooting:backgammon on msn not working since last night Error,Troubleshooting:Avery labels - MS Word 2010 64-bit,[Anwsered] Autoplay is not working on my laptop running Windows 7,Fast Solution to Problem: Autoroute Express 2010 gives error \"Your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly\",application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?