25 minutes for it to reboot!!!
When I shut off my computer it takes about 25 minutes for it to reboot. What is causing that? Everything has been cleaned. There shouldn't be a lot of programs to reload. Help.
Keys to the Problem 25 minutes for it to reboot!!!
Windows Restore - Totally Fix All Errors including 25 minutes for it to reboot!!!
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
- Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up in the list of search results).
- Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions given.
Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.
Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.
Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 25 minutes for it to reboot!!!:
How to Fix 25 minutes for it to reboot!!! with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: 3.46gb ram usable but 8gb installed,12 GB (7.99 GB usable) is displayed on computer properties, under system, installes memory (RAM). How do i get the full 12 GB??__,Troubleshooting:2007 Excel - Check Register feature Error,[Solved] 700z lexmark printer,Fast Solution to Problem: 3.00 GB Usable - Have 4GB installed, and HP website states this model supports 4GB - Windows 7 Ultimate 64,16 June 2011: what is wrong with msn money portfolio manager,1xTouchscreen and a Couple of Monitors, how to make it Work?,2010 word starter will not shut down,24 hours .. no freeze .. no 'not responding' messages,64 bit windows 7 pro + "Safe Remove" USB flash memory = RESTARTS computer!!!