8.1 store apps keep pending
Original Title - 8.1 sotre apps keep pending
hello microsoft team, i recently upgraded to windows 8 to 8.1 everything is fine but i'm facing a problem with windows sotre for apps downloading , when i press to install,it start to download and getiing struck at 75% of download complition,and then shows
pending ,plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me ,help me, help me, by uR valuable solution
,plz solve my apps pending problem
Solutions to the Problem 8.1 store apps keep pending
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 8.1 store apps keep pending:
How to Fix 8.1 store apps keep pending with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix - A disk read error occurred. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart. Loops.?,How to Resolve - Accessing an XP backup on a portable hard drive attached to a windows 7 computer.?,A problem caused the program to stop working. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Tech Support,How Can I Fix - a website won't load with any web browser - Browser says "Done" in the bottom left but the page is blank?,Troubleshooter of Error: A fixed Blue Screen with possible problems,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up