Action center says solution ready, but can't be downloaded?! "Ready"??
I have an 'x' on my action center icon in the windows 7-64 tray. Clicking on it shows me a Maintenance issue (thus my choice of forums), where it says "Address a problem with NVIDIA Graphics Driver. It stopped working 2 times last occuring on 10/30/2010.
Steps are available for addressing this problem. (click to view)...
Click & Opening Solution...
This solution could not be downloaded
Most likely causes:
Your computer was unable to download the solution at this time. Check to make sure your computer is connected to the Internet, and then try to download the solution again later.
Have tried checking on this solution for for about a week now, and keeps saying it can't download the solution. Why does it keep telling me a solution is ready, when it not only _hasn't_ been downloaded yet, but *CAN'T* be?!?!
(Any why can't it? I've never seen this message before as my computer has an 'always connected/on connection).
Doesn't seem like it will let me download it!
Solutions to the Problem Action center says solution ready, but can't be downloaded?! "Ready"??
From what you described, the problems regarding the bluescreens appear to be hardware related.
If you have any overclocked hardware, I would recommend restoring the default settings.
If you don’t have any overclocked hardware, it is likely the card is faulty.
Though not as extreme as you describe, recently I had experienced a similar problem where the computer would lock up while playing videos, didn’t matter if it was Media Player, Silverlight or Flash.
This affected both 32 and 64bit and different driver
Once I had replaced the card, everything was fine.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Action center says solution ready, but can't be downloaded?! "Ready"??:
How to Fix Action center says solution ready, but can't be downloaded?! "Ready"?? with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Solution] A secure site does not open in a new tab with Shift-Ctrl IE8,Troubleshoot:A Problem with this webpage caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen,How Can You Fix - 80070490 error code when trying to update service pack 2?,Troubleshoot:Add My Templates to Quick Access ribbon Error,Troubleshoot:Acer Extensa 5235 - reset to factory settings,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up