Add Documents function is giving me a List Does Not Exist error in Sharepoint 2010
I'm adding a web part for shared docs in a subsite, I have all of the owner\admin permissions but its not letting me upload or add new docs to the shared library on the subsite.
Do I have to associate a list with the doc library? What am I missing?
Anwsers to the Problem Add Documents function is giving me a List Does Not Exist error in Sharepoint 2010
The issue that you’ve posted is better suited in the SharePoint Forums.
Please post your query in the link for further assistance.
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Add Documents function is giving me a List Does Not Exist error in Sharepoint 2010:
How to Fix Add Documents function is giving me a List Does Not Exist error in Sharepoint 2010 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,Troubleshooting:Active X overwrote, or deleted registry files Error,Troubleshoot:Add My Templates to Quick Access ribbon Error,How to Fix Error - A macro to Convert Columns to Rows for a data set?,How to Fix Error - 80070002 can't install on windows 7 pro 32 bit?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up