After viewing emails from quick view they will disappear if you click off of them.
Emails disappear once read
We run Windows live mail by way of Windows 7, 64 bit professional.
A strange thing happens when you receive emails.
Under quick views, unread mail, when you click on and read a mail item, if you then leave that area and return, the email you have just read
If you by chance do remember some of the detail then you may be able to use the search function to get back to it, but there is no reference to it under any of the folders in live mail. It has gone.
Under views, filters, the box "show all messages" is highlighted.
How do you stop those messages disappearing and more importantly, what is the cause?
Anwsers to the Problem After viewing emails from quick view they will disappear if you click off of them.
The issue you posted is related to Windows Live Mail and would be better suited in the Windows Live Help community.
Please visit the link below to find a community that will offer the best support.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After viewing emails from quick view they will disappear if you click off of them.:
How to Fix After viewing emails from quick view they will disappear if you click off of them. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can You Fix - After upgrading to windows 7, my wireless adapter does not turn on. Message saying that the radio is off.?,How to Fix - After working fine for about day Windows Home Premium Full install is hanging after it sits idle for awhile(several hours).?,Troubleshoot:After Windows 8.1 upgrade, can no longer access the control panel. Error,Solution to Problem: After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7, my laptop's number pad no longer works,How Can I Fix - After submitting my info,I got SERVER ERROR: 500 Internal Server Error ! There is a problem with the resource you are looking for,and it cannot be displayed.:?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator