After update can't connect to net Gig motherboard
After I updated win 7 sunday I can not get win 7 to connect to my network or to the net at all.
After running programs it is telling me that the driver for the motherboad/network device may need updated.
I was working just fine from Thursday to Sunday night now it will not connect. I can run XP from a different drive and it connects fine.
I can also connect from the bios and it tells me 10/100 10 meter cord so it is connecting.
I tried safe mode with networing and can't connect so something was changed with the update to win 7 or the extra programs that the update had along with it.
Besides reinstalling win 7 64 bit are there any other options.
Keys to the Problem After update can't connect to net Gig motherboard
the driver does not like windows 7, check out Gigabytes website for an updated driver.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error After update can't connect to net Gig motherboard
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After update can't connect to net Gig motherboard:
How to Fix After update can't connect to net Gig motherboard with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Anwsered] after running for 1 - 2 hrs windows shut down, have to wait about 5 minutes to turn power back on. What causes my computer to shut down,Solution to Problem: After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7, cannot open some applications and system will not shut down,Solution to Error: Album covers on windows media player do not match actual playlist of albums!!,How Can You Fix - All app updates are shown Pending from past 6 hours?,Troubleshoot:After installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1, my internet connection speed has dropped considerably.,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator