All applications (.exe files) unable to start correctly, (Application Error 0xc0000005)
Windows 7 Ultimate
Anwsers to the Problem All applications (.exe files) unable to start correctly, (Application Error 0xc0000005)
1) Do you remember making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
2) What is the exact/complete error message?
Perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps
Step1: Set the computer to clean boot state to check for the software conflicts and check if it helps.
Note: When the troubleshooting is over do not forget to reset the computer to normal startup.
Follow step 7 in the above article.
Also, check ‘Event viewer’ for the detailed error message when the computer crashes/freezes and let us know.
What information appears in the event a log?
I would suggest checking your RAM and running some type of malware removal along with your antivirus software.
Hope this information is helpful.
- Click the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
- On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
- Restart your system.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: All applications (.exe files) unable to start correctly, (Application Error 0xc0000005):
How to Fix All applications (.exe files) unable to start correctly, (Application Error 0xc0000005) with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: [Solved] after start up how can I see the desktop instead of the start screen,Troubleshooting:After upgrading from Vista to Windows 8 my computer worked fine for a few days and then got error saying OS not found next time I turned it on.,Solution to Problem: Alignment page for HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One J510 series & HP 1050 All-in-One J410 series,[Anwsered] After installing Vista SP2 my laptop is always \"configuring updates\" when it shuts down and starts,How Can You Fix - After upgrading to windows 7, my wireless adapter does not turn on. Message saying that the radio is off.?,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?