|Recommended||Download 0X80041004 Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0X80041004 Error Again? What is Wrong with My Computer?
0X80041004, popped up when I was tring to shut down a program. And always this error: 0x8004027d comes together with that error code. Any connections? what should I do?
- Naomi Dwyer
"0X80041004 Error" is displayed.
Your computer periodically "freezes" for a few seconds at a time.
What You Can Do with Error 0X80041004
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Windows Update can Fix Your Problem: 0X80041004
Apply all available Windows service packs and other updates. Microsoft regularly releases patches and service packs for their operating systems that may contain fixes for the cause of your error.
How to Fix 0X80041004 Error with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
What People Say: (About 0X80041004)
SmartPCFixer cleaned up my PC with a couple of simple steps. The process is SUPER easy and the results couldn't be better. Now my PC starts right up and doesn't show those annoying 0X80041004 error messages anymore. You have a life-long customer SmartPCFixer thanks.
by Regina Leonard Apr.13th
Related: Error 0x80070bc9 Service Pack 1 Fixer,What does Error 0x80bb0001 Internet Explorer Mean?,How to Fix Error Bluescreen 0x0d1?,What does Error Emask 0x3 Hsm Violation Mean?,Error Code Last Run 0x41306 Fix tool,User Guide to: Pnvcta2 Dll,No Sound From Flash Player,Troubleshooting: Physical Memory Dumping Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshoot: ERROR BAD DEVICE
Read More: [Answered] 0X800b010f,How to Resolve - 0x80010100?,0x8004d00b,[Solution] 0x800300fd,0x8007F010 Tech Support,00192 ibm problem solv,00005ed7,000000fb,0c0000022 Fix,0x0000000000000001